- Clean, wash greens and herbs properly and drain them for about 10 minutes in a colander, sprinkling the greens with salt and pressing with your palms to reduce their volume.
- Then chop them finely on a cutting tray or in your handful.
- Place them in a large bowl. Add the onion, the spring onions, the grated carrot, spices and mix with a spoon.
- Add as much flour as needed to form into balls.
- With damp hands (to stop the mixture sticking) shape mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add meatballs and cook them for 2 minutes on each side.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary, and serve with chutney sauce.
Thank you Green and Greek for the amazing resipe.